Monday, November 2, 2009

Tired ....

A 21-year-old man shot and killed at a party in the city's Logan Square neighborhood was a "standout student" at DePaul University.

A pregnant woman accompanying three children as they trick-or-treated in the Northwest Side's Avondale neighborhood was shot Saturday night, and police believe the target of the shooting was a reputed gang member walking nearby

A 39-year-old man died following a shooting on a West Side street early this morning, authorities said.

A man who was thrown out of a West Side party early Sunday for "rude behavior" later fired several shots through the door, killing a mother of three and wounding a teenage girl

I could keep going if you want me to...

It amazes me that this is what I see as soon as I go to read the paper...when will we get enough of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment