Friday, October 30, 2009

Move right along Tameka


In a new interview in People, Foster claims Usher she found out about her divorce after friends called her quoting rumors on the internet.

"It was rumored [on the internet], so friends and family called, saying, 'Are you okay?' I didn't really understand why," Foster said. "But Usher and I weren't really speaking then. He was away recording, and I was angry at other things going on. He filed two days later."

Foster goes on to say that Usher's divorce-inspired song, Papers was inappropriate.

"It's entertainment," she said. "People shouldn't take it literally. [But] given what we're going through, it's in poor taste."

Foster, though, claims she still loves Usher. "I still love him very much and I'm sure I always will," she admits to People. "Do I want to be with him? I don't know."

Girl please Usher has publicly humiliated you....moving right along

No comments:

Post a Comment